EMC FreeRice Group v2

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by triphora, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Hello everyone.
    Some of you may remember the first version of the EMC FreeRice group, from all the way back in April of 2018. That group, however, eventually fell into disuse. After all, the FreeRice website itself was very outdated. My teacher told us to use FreeRice as part of our online homework, and I thought, wouldn't it be a great idea to start this group back up? And so, here I am, with the EMC FreeRice Group v2.
    Since then, FreeRice has had a major facelift, and is now even available on Android and iOS. With everyone bored out of their minds, and the resurgence of EMC, this is a perfect opportunity.
    Here are the instructions to join (most of it copied from here, edited a bit).
    ~Sydney

--
    World hunger is an issue that affects 1 in 3 people across the globe.
    We need to help fight it.
    This is why sites like FreeRice exist. On FreeRice you can answer basic questions to donate 10 grains of rice per question you answer to the World Food Programme. I have created a group for EMC. To join the group, first you must create an account. Then go to the homepage. You'll see a menu button (3 lines) in the top right corner. Click Groups, then under "Join existing group", copy in the following text: FUM3NPBJ
    Done! Now you can answer questions to donate rice grains to the WFP!
    In addition to helping feed those who need it, I have also created rupee rewards for the amount of rice grains you donate, just as an extra added bonus on top. Every 10 grains of rice will get you one rupee. (I can't give 100,000 rupees though, I'm not ultra-rich :p) Many of the questions are easy to answer; I was able to get 105 rupees in 10 minutes. Keep in mind, you'll only get rupees if you are in the group.

Happy rice-donating!

Thanks to the extremely talented MoreMoople for the photo above :D