EMC Ecological Wild Conservation Group

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Tazri, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Ooh ooh pick me *raises hand*
    Btw can I do smp4
  2. Yes
  3. Putting signs is not a very good idea, because the point of this organisation is to supply fresh trees and a beautiful landscape to anyone who visit the Wilderness. ThThanks for your idea, anyways.:)
  4. Good idea, we need to create a headquarter in each server.
  5. I'm in! I'm going to focus on SMP5 for now, mainly the south outpost, but will try to do the main outpost too, as that is pretty badly cut up.

Let me know if you see anything nasty around the south outpost on SMP5!
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  6. Ok
  7. I would love to join. Is this on every server?My main base is SMP7. Someone should make a EWCG base there! I would be willing to donate one of my available lots to the cause!
  8. Sure, build the smp7 headquarters in your res and I'll send you some saplings and dirt for supplying the EWCG there. :)
  9. I would also like to join this wonderfully conservative group! It would be delighting, very delighting in deed.
  10. Bichon means "too much face" in chinese!:p
  11. Can i join? Ive been fixing up the environment in smp9 and i see theres a group for it now. I can also build headwuarters there.
  12. Yeah thanks :)
  13. i'll join.
  14. nice job bumping old thread bro... This group has probably died long ago haha..
    DogsRNice likes this.
  15. I do what I want.
  16. I want to join!
  17. See? We're bringing it backk. hoorah!
  18. vine safety!!
  19. This will be a never ending task as any work done will be undone by newcomers, the ignorant and griefers. However, doesn't mean it isn't worth doing anyway. Just be prepared for constant redoing of your work. Ive been replanting trees and clearing up treetops in smp5 for months, but you cant see the difference... More hands at work would definitely help.