EMC Building service

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Envine, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Hey EMC, as you can see i am Envine, fairly new to EMC so you may think but i have played on other accounts, now alts, that are over 1,000 days old. I am going to announce my new little business that ill be running to help you guys out who are in need of a shop or base while at the same time making the empire look that much more stunning to new players!

I have been in a few small to medium build teams over my time playing this game and even have run my own build team. I excel in my own little style which is a mix between fantasy, medieval & steampunk but i can also build fantasy, medieval and modern. Cannot do organics (dragon, fairy's etc)

My goal is to hopefully limit the amount of empty plots, make the economy more active with player shops as one of the most difficult parts of creating a shop is building it, Making the server much more pretty with various styles & expanding this business to involve other talented builders.

Now into the business part.
    I can build you a shop, mall or a humble home. i will first design the build in creative mode and then send you screenshots of the build to you in pm. Once you are happy with it, i will ether build it in game at the expense of ether my own resources or yours. or i can send the world directly to you to which you can use schematica or just copy it using good ol screenshots.

Pricing:
    Pricing is difficult, as it depends on size, time, if its all my resources or yours or if you want me to design it in creative or not and a few more factors.

The prices below are and average. so it can be more expensive or cheaper then the price listed below. It all depends on how complex & large the structure is.

The base price for small builds for is 7,000r it will be designed in single player for you to copy using your desired method. a small build is generally 20x20x20. some exceptions may apply. If you want me to build it on your residence there will be a further charge including a 20% deposit.

The base price for medium builds for is 25,000r it will be designed in single player for you to copy using your desired method. a medium build is generally 40x40x40. some exceptions may apply. If you want me to build it on your residence there will be a further charge including a 20% deposit.

The base price for large builds for is 50,000r it will be designed in single player for you to copy using your desired method. a large is generally 60x60x60. some exceptions may apply. If you want me to build it on your residence there will be a further charge including a 20% deposit.

If you want me to build the build on your residence there will be a further charge, which is dependent on size, theme, and if i'm using my blocks or the customers. If you are interested or have any questions PM me on the forums or post a comment down below

Below is a list of some of my projects

my Current shop on EMC, SMP4, 8585

Random builds for various servers:

This picture below is a 1k x 1k world created in world machine. if you need terrain i can make a world like this and you can select what you like out of it to use in your residence
  2. WOW!!
    Envine and Mochoa_Frap like this.
  3. Beautiful! I've always thought of making a business like this but I think that you'll do a splendid job!
    FadedMartian and Envine like this.
  4. Ill send you a pm
    Envine and Starsphere like this.
  5. Absolute talent.

I’m interested, i’ll PM you. :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. How do I download world machine?
  7. That’s amazing!