Elemental Shop by Katy on smp8 is buying !!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by KatydidBuild, Jun 11, 2023.

1. Smp8 at
    /v 17971 and /v 17972 or /v +katy or /v +katyshop

the Elemental Shop is sorted by the biome of the blocks/items.

In order to give players a place to sell their items, I have created a community based shop and rely on players to help stock it. When items sell, there will be more room for someone to sell to the shop. I cannot possibly stock the entire 2 res by myself. You may bulk sell or bulk buy, I do not have any rules, except that you must be kind to other players.

A HUGE shout-out is well over due.
    Please Welcome the new shop Manager: Sharpie42
    Helping to stock, advertise, and answer questions in chat for a couple of months now, this announcement of gratitude for the help is months late. I have not been able to be online as often as I would like and the assistance with the shop has been most appreciated. Sharpie should be able to answer some questions and get into chests if needed and check to see if there is any overstock on certain items.
  2. Remember /tpreview is on so that you can check the stock, if you like

+katy is buying these items (at the moment)
    (Will update this list weekly, when able to do so)

Dirts shop : smooth sandstone, podzol

Nether shop : nether sprouts, soul sand, soul soil, magma, smooth quartz, quartz block, gilded blackstone, ancient debris, netherite scrap (ingots are not sold here)

Lighting shop : shroom lights,

End shop : endstone, crying obsidian

Terracotta shop : clay balls, clay, plain terracotta and most colors of terracotta and glazed colors

Ocean shop : prismarine lanterns, dark prismarine, ice, packed ice

Stone shop :
    • stone, cobble stone, diorite, tuff, deepslate, cobbled deepslate,
    • (Ores include deepslate versions) iron ore/raw/raw blocks, blocks of iron, gold ore/raw/raw blocks, coal, coal ore, redstone ore, redstone dust, lapis ore, diamond ore, emerald ore
    Colors Shop : several colors of concrete and powder are being bought, please check with /tpreview

Deep Dark shop : skulk sensors, music disc 5 and overside, Swift Sneak ench book.

Plants (Trees & Flowers) :
    • oak logs/leaves, birch logs, spruce logs, dark oak logs, mangrove logs, flowering azalea leaves, jungle saplings, acacia saplings, dark oak saplings
    • lily pads, dead bush, ferns
    the Armory :

the Stable : leads, saddles

the Mob Barn :
    • Hostile mob drops: sparks, dragon stone frags, phantom membranes, gun powder, ghast tears, ink sacs, glow ink sacs, string, cobwebs,
    • Passive mob drops/spawn eggs : (apologies, floor is under construction)
    • Water mobs/drops: (planned home for ink sacs, soon)
    • Flying Mob level: (moving in soon)
    Farmer's Market : mushroom stems,

3. [reserved for pictures]
  4. There will be a slight hiccup very soon as the shop will be converting to remote shop signs and a new sorter system.
    At that time, I will not be buying items from players while signs are changed over.

This will make updating the shop items much faster in the future and allow for bulk buying signs on the chests.
    Sharpie42 likes this.