Egging.

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by pat2011, May 14, 2012.

1. I will buy all your eggs
  2. Get eggs for free. There must be free egg farms out there. Or afk at somebodies (With their permission, I suggest :p)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Exactly. Someone egged Aikar's res on SMP7 so bad the other day it was Lag-City for it and all surrounding residences.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Anyone have free eggs?
  5. My res got egged. Over 450 chickens were on it. And under it.
  6. Got any eggs? ;)
  7. Killed all the chickens.
  8. Gosh darn. ;)
  9. That was really fun to run around in before you went on a killing rampage and took away all our move perms.
  10. Well, the person you "Egg" gets a bunch of free XP and Chicken/Feathers...I've done it before, but ONLY if they give me permission. I wouldn't do it without the res owners consent, otherwise it could be seen as rude if they dislike chickens, or something. :p

I suggest NOT doing it without consent from the people themselves. It's not griefing and really not even borderline griefing, but some people don't like having chickens roaming everywhere. Just saying, ask first. ;)
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  11. Agreed. Once I did /home and was immediately greeted by a plethora of eggs being thrown across my spawn room by an over-zealous chicken conoisseur. I asked him what he was doing, and he sullenly slinked away. Just goes to show, if you feel guilty about it, don't do it.
  12. You need to be careful in this area. I have personally asked the Sr Staff their thoughts on egging and I have been told that it is ONLY Okay if you have the permission of the Res Owner. If you are caught egging and it is reported you will be temp banned.
    I have a sign up at my mall telling the players that because I got tired of coming in to 100s every day. Its NOT FUN at that point. If I catch you it will be a temp ban.... :(
  13. AND for those of you who do not know this.... It causes Horrible LAG.... THAT is why I hate it!
    Ask Aikar, you could not even Move on his res because of this and he is temp banning as well....
  14. Agreed. I got almost exactly the same opinion from Ahzrael a few weeks ago.
  15. Yesterday, I got cowed??
  16. I will sell you some eggs if you want:p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Lol. I've been "pigged" they showed up in my melons and been egged. Never cowed.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. How much is are you selling them for. You know i mean the chickens eggs that yoi make cake with right?
  19. Yes, that one, I think I am selling them for 2 for 1r... :)
  20. I sell them for 16 -3r. If you can do that yes