Egging Peoples residences.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by apamment, Jan 28, 2012.

?

Spawning Chickens on people's residences is...

... a generous gift - somebody loves you! 5 vote(s) 22.7%
... a funny joke, you're supposed to laugh. 11 vote(s) 50.0%
... a mild form of griefing - someones got to clean this up. 6 vote(s) 27.3%
  1. So I logged in this evening to work more on my tower and I find my res crawling with chickens. The other day, I went to fynriels shop and there were chickens walking around - at the time I thought he just was moving into the livestock business, but now I'm not so sure.

I'm not sure how to take this, so I've made a poll.
    konglooey84 likes this.
  2. I'm going to go with somebody loves me because it's the answer that makes me happy. I didn't find it particularly funny, and the thought of someone wanting to grief me makes me sad :(
  3. It happened to me yesterday XD Now I have stacks of eggs :I I think I know who it is...
  4. I gotta admit - its a little funny.

However doing it to people you dont know or people you just want to harass - isnt all that great.
    lolkold likes this.
  5. I typically do this as well.. I will go to my SMP3 farm, harvest 100+ eggs, and transfer them via vault to another of the servers. Then I do /v random and then spam the eggs as a gift. I ensure someone is home, and ask permission first however... It isn't fair to spam someone who doesn't want it...
    S_R_L_B and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  6. I honestly dont mind when someone eggs my residence with chickens since i get free chickens and free eggs the chickens lay. Also even if i dont want the chickens, chickens are very easy to clean up as they usually die with one shot of any tool.
  7. I think it's quite funny, someone's done it to my res and Leowaste's res is crawling with chickens.
  8. I think in big amounts, its a joke, and in smaller amounts a gift. I can't see anything harmfull with it
  9. I don't mind people egg my house and i make they follow me to my farm xD
  10. + Free Chicken ;)