Edd Gould R.I.P. :(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Michael_Nolan, Mar 27, 2012.

1. if u dont know who edd is he is an animator and creator of Eddsworld
    he had been battling cancer for 6 years and it was a surprising death since he was brought in because he had a fever he died march 25th i have been watching him since i was 7 and this made me cry since i've watched his work and loved what he did R.I.P. Edd Gould
    link is to the video of his explaining whats going to happen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkEvbOsr138&list=UUSS6UvWXW8OZD9wpIVkD0YA&index=1&feature=plcp
  2. Wow that's sad :(
  3. Been watching him since '05. Probably the first Youtube animation I ever saw, and back then I was little and didn't have a youtube account.

But don't worry, once time machines and a cure for cancer is invented, I know what i'm gonna do.

(Fail at me trying to be funny when i'm very upset about Edd's death :( )
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  4. I absolutely love his animations, and his history will live on forever. Such a strong personality he had, and the fact he passed away with no fear, he will rest in peace for sure. He was such a great inspiration to me. :)
  5. He was a great animator he died in no fear R.I.P Edd we will all remember you
  6. I just watched one of his videos for the second time in my lfe. It was hilarious. WHY ALL THE BRITS BE DIEN!?!?!?!?!
  7. i realat we find a way to invent time machines... :(
  8. Yeah, in 200 years when those idiots find a cure for cancer.