Easy-to-use Video Editing Software?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by golddigger221, Nov 12, 2015.

1. So, I have a school project due sometime soon. I want to get a video editing software (Preferably Free) that can do the following:
    • Compress videos
    • Combine videos into 1
    • Is able to fade in/out of different sections
    • Subtitle-compaitable
    • Easy to use, I shouldn't need a ton of tutorials to understand how it works.
    Thank you for helping. If you find a good software that is a little bit difficult to use, you can show me that too; If I find it unacceptable for my needs, that's my problem.
  2. Windows Live Movie Maker is free and very easy to use. I use it, and personally find it very simple and helpful. Hope this helps! :)
  3. Checking it out right now. Thank you!
  4. If you have youtube, you could upload the videos and then use their online editing software. It's easy to understand and does a good amount of stuff. It's nice because you don't have to install anything and may have features that windows movie maker does not. I haven't used it in a while, but when you are looking for 'free' it's a choice.

I have been using wondershare filmora for about 6 months and I like it a lot for features and ease of use, but it's not free, I think it was $30. Money well spend considering I have now published over 90 videos on my channel with it. I started out using the free windows movie maker, but I quickly realized it was missing features that I really wanted.
    SkareCboi likes this.