Easy money! We need YOU!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by BeKaLuSa, Dec 2, 2012.

1. *Sees grey text*
    *Cringes*

2. Why?
  3. i can supply: series that i write. just pm me what u want the series to be about. and also various kinds of food
    how much i have: so much i can't count it :)
    square root: uh.. 22! (i'm no good at math, but i know the answer is 8.)
  4. I'll be making a library later on, but not for a while the books won't be nessecary. However food is great, ill give you perms.
  5. Anybody else? Feel free to sell to coffee_bullet, but you won't be able to sell to me currently because when I type /r it comes up with the number '0' for some strange reason.
  6. Because he is using the piston method, and only oak trees will grow even with something next to them. For some reason, spruce, birch and jungle trees will not grow side-by-side.
    BeKaLuSa likes this.
  7. Yeah sorry bekalusa, I sold you a ton of iron which could have removed all your rupees, howewer, I did also fill coffees chest :)
  8. Its okay, no way you could have known :)
  9. I can supply: Literally anything you could ask for, within reason.
    I have: At least a chest of most supplies except for EndStone, And enchanted tools. Also, no eggs
    8. 8 and -8, or 8 and 8i. Whatever it is :3
    BeKaLuSa likes this.

10. Whatever you wish to supply, but make it in bulk preferably. As in around a double chest each time approximately.
    Sandstone, cobblestone, ores, ingots, glass, glass panes, anything mainstream like that. :)
    You're in.
  11. Bump 540 now open for everyone to sell their stuff we need lots!
    also sponsoring is now only 25k
  12. kk its not open mis communication

Also we need suppliers
    if u want to supply plz post below or pm me and i will give u access to 540 to stock certain items

we need pretty much double chest for every item