[Easy Money!] Be AFK

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Biscuitboy, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Do you want to make easy money? Are you going to be AFK for a bit and have nothing to do on EMC? Than AFK at my farm. I have a wheat farm at my res on smp5 10222. Once there please walk ahead until you see a Pressure Pad Teleporter Labeled Farm. Once there wait until all wheat is grown. Proceed to post a Computer Screenshot (Not MC) as I want a time stamp on THIS PAGE. I will only accept ONE post at a time and once I replant my seeds then next person to post the pic will get the money.

Pay: 200r per Verified Screenshot

How to take a PC Screenshot: Ctrl + PrtSc , Open Paint, Ctrl + V in paint, Save Picture, Upload picture using Imugr, Post here

How to take a Mac Screenshot: Mac screenshot instructions: Go to "Applications" then go to "Utilities" and open "Grab". Click "Capture" on the menu then click "Screen" or use the shortcut "Command K"
  2. Don't forget F2 in game :)
    Minecraft952 likes this.
  3. Mac screenshot instructions: Go to "Applications" then go to "Utilities" and open "Grab". Click "Capture" on the menu then click "Screen" or use the shortcut "Command K"
  4. thats a good idea!
  5. An easier way for Mac is to press Command-Shift-3.
  6. I want the timestamp though not just a screenshot as I can get the same screenshot over and over again
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  7. Bump! I need someone TODAY right now.
    *Go to 10222*
    *Walk past chests*
    *Step on Tele-Pad on top of white wool*
    *AFK*
    *Screenshot*
    *Profit*
  8. I'll be there in about 10 mins.
  9. I see fights on the horizon as to who was there the longest and caused the wheat to grow. :D
    marknaaijer likes this.
  10. Here's my first wheat AFK:
  11. Interesting concept. Seems a little messy with the screenshots and time spent sifting thru them, but potentially very profitable. Good luck :)