[DROP PARTY] 2 Year Anniversary

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by SA_Ventus, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Hello everyone, tomorrow will be my 2 year anniversary for me being on Empire Minecraft! It's hard to believe that 2 years have gone by this fast. In recognition of this rather large milestone I have achieved, I believe that a drop party will be in order.

Time and Date: This drop party will be on November 29th, 2013 at around 8pm CST.

Event Location: The location will be at my residence which is 1255 on SMP1

Prizes: There will be a variety of prizes, including enchanted books, heads, rupees, and much much more. In memory of the occasion, I have created a set of enchanted diamond 2 Year Anniversary Armor that will be dropped at my residence. Everyone will get a prize. Be sure to contact me if you didn't, but please be truthful.

Donations: Donations are not necessary for this event, however if you would like to contribute to the rupee prize, then feel free to contact me and I will put together a private party for those who donate.

I am very hopeful that everyone will attempt to make it, but I understand if you can't as we are all very busy! I can't wait! Thanks guys!
  2. Congrats on 2 years! I'll try to make it, thanks for being generous! :D
  3. No problem! I'm really excited to be hosting this and I hope everything will be a success!
  4. The party may be pushed to around 8:30 or 9pm CST.
  5. I'm staying up for this
  6. what time is this event?
  7. Its starting now astra
  8. I was just there, got lots of stuff, thanks!