Do you like Coca Cola?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Stads0, Mar 28, 2012.

?

Do you like Coca Cola?

Yes, It's wonderfully delicious! 18 vote(s) 69.2%
Meh 2 vote(s) 7.7%
No, It's horrid! 4 vote(s) 15.4%
Yes, but Coke Zero 2 vote(s) 7.7%
  1. I personally hate coke but was wondering how others feel about coke please explain your answer after voting if you would like to! :)
  2. I just like the taste
  3. Please do not make any drug references now... the OP is meaning the beverage.
  4. Dr. Pepper for life :|
  5. I prefer Pepsi
  6. The title should be changed to say "Coca-Cola" so that people won't be tempted to make that reference
    mikecspike likes this.
  7. I edited it, and also added a missing option =P Coke Zero FTW!
    TonicThunder and nab27 like this.
  8. It is our modern day equivalent of sweet ambrosia, the nectar of the Gods!
    GTWGamer and Twitch1 like this.
  9. It's nice, but nothing beats a fanta fruit twist on a sunny day :)
    TonicThunder and sagem4tt like this.
  10. Root Beer ftw.
  11. Yeh i love coke but i prefer it when its flat not fizzy (i know i am weird :D) but nothing beats the old sunny D
  12. Cherry Coke FTW!!
    I love Coca-Cola and then they went and made it infinitely better by adding Cherry flavor to it. :D
    I will drive the extra miles to the convenience store to get my 44oz Cherry Coke for $0.92 rather than settle for any other drink...
    TonicThunder and sagem4tt like this.
  13. i like trains
    .... and coke zero
    TonicThunder, Yukon1200 and arsenalad like this.
  14. I dont think thats weird, sometimes the bubbles just ruin it, having it flat allows you to enjoy the lovely cokey taste :)
    sagem4tt likes this.
  15. I like mixing coca-cola and pepsi together :D
  16. Water all day!
  17. fun fact: the original Coca-Cola recipe actually contained Cocaine. Hence the name :p It was in it to make the drink addicting, thus making more people buy it

in response to the poll, I'll drink it but I prefer Pepsi. This is because Coke is more of a syrupy drink, so it leaves you a bit thirsty when your done with it. Pepsi is more of a crisp taste and actually does some thirst quenching
    mattdaspak likes this.
  18. What about diet coke. I personally think it tastes foul. Yet so many people prefer it ?
  19. I can taste very little difference between diet and regular pop. aside from Mt. Dew. It is my favorite, and although the diet is still fine with me, I can tell the difference.
  20. I like Coca-Cola of all types, as well as Pepsi and Dr. Pepper. They all aid me in video/music editing. :D