Do you ever..

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Bunkerllama, Jul 15, 2013.

  1. Do you ever get into those moods where you just hate the world for no apparent reason? Yupp.. das me.
  2. you have no idea...
    imBobertRobert and PenguinDJ like this.
  3. Every so often I want to punch a whole in my wall.
  4. now that i can agree with...
  5. Be careful you might hit a stud behind the sheet rock and that hurts! I know from experience:mad:
    Also don't Punch the refrigerator, tv, or a street sing, those hurt to :confused:
  6. indeed, I have often contemplated how much better the world would be if something bad happened...
    Just me> ok...
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. Sometimes I get in moods in which I like the world.
  8. lol i punched a stud, my hand broke it.. i didnt feel a thing xD adrenaline does things..
  9. Fine then Ill throw a hammer at my wall.
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. I spend about 98% of my time admiring how amazing life is. Accounting the other 2% is when I am experiencing latency or lag, though I recognize that these are problems of my own design that I could fix if I was so inclined.

    Plus, I rent, so if I punch a hole in my wall then I'll have things to answer for.
    Palmsugar and mba2012 like this.