Discord 2.0

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by StgbtL, Aug 4, 2018.

?

Do you like the discord server. amnd do you agree with my idea?

I Love the discord server just the way it is 3 vote(s) 100.0%
I love your idea, lets add it 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. This thread is either going to change the Discord server forever. or its going to be flat line rejected by the eyes of many. but don't you think the Empire Minecraft discord server is kinda. bland? sure I
    LOVE the current discord. i just think it needs a few new text channels and voice channels.

The #reports and questions channel
    First i want to kick it off with serious channels the reports and questions channel is used to report EMC rule breakers on the discord and ask staff SERIOUS questions (note that serious is in caps so it NEEDS to be serious)

The #Venting channel
    This text and voice channel is used to. vent EMC rules, however still apply people can talk about their bad days or annoying things in their lives and other players can help them through said problems (Again the rules still apply)

The #Spam channel
    This text channel is used to spam your heart out so you can avoid doing it in the general chat EMC rules still apply

The #Rules channel
    This, locked text channel displays the EMC discord's rules (these rules can be determined by staff)

The #Dad jokes channel
    This joke text channel is used to tell EXTREMELY corny jokes. emc rules apply

The #Post your pets channel
    This text channel is used to post silly, funny, cute related pet things. you can post pictures of your pets too. emc rules apply

2. I think the discord server is fine as it sits right now.
    Kryarias and BenMA like this.
  3. i said in the OP. i love it too. i just think it needs a change
  4. The #reports and questions channel
    Reports and questions should be in the form of actual reports on the game itself or pm's on this website, none of them should be public

The #Venting channel
    This channel would face the same problems that the "controversial threads" section did so no

The #Spam channel
    This should basically just be the meme's channel meme's channel should just be like the "unrelated" channel

The #Rules channel
    Our discord follows emc rules, theres a page for it here no need for redundancy

The #Dad jokes channel
    this could go in the "unrelated" channel

The #Post your pets channel
    this also could fit in the "unrelated" channel
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. It was my opinion. The suggestion box is for the community to voice their opinions as well as the OP's as well.