Diamond TNT

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Historian101, Dec 16, 2011.

?

What do you think?

Keep TNT option 2 vote(s) 66.7%
Take it down like the Berlin Wall 1 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Hey I just noticed you gave diamond supporters the ability to use TNT. I personally think its a bad idea because what if someone abuses it and blows up the whole server!
  2. The diamond supporters are paying quite a bit of money to support this server the way they do. And they need to the swag to go with it. Now admittedly there are some bad apples in the bunch. However, Justin has implemented a system that logs all tnt uses. So the 1st time someone messes up, he will be caught and punished accordingly. So you dont have to worry about over destruction with tnt for the diamond supporters.
  3. I think the tnt perk is a great addition to diamond supporter perks. If someone has the malice to use tnt to 'blow up the whole server' then they will be banned, server repaired and tnt privileges revoked from everyone no doubt. Until then dont you think everyone deserves the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty?
  4. I know but I hate some higher ranked players because of what happened on another server. The griefers were VIPs and used me as their guniea pig
  5. Supporters receive no special treatment when it comes to breaking the rules. And they know that. So if you are ever griefed or anything of that nature by a diamond supporter with tnt, dont worry, they will get banned. Permanently, no exceptions. So dont worry.
  6. OK but im still paranoid about the whole thing, they tested fire potions on me with me deep underground and stole my stuff while i was there