Diamond Horse Armor x1

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by Stnywitness, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Im wondering what a diamond horse armor x1 is worth. Any ideas?

Thanks-Stnywitness :)
    Broseph03 likes this.
  2. ~2300r (or less)
  3. Close to what tuq said. Use to be worth a lot more in the old days. To bad they don't have durability. Like they lose durability every time a horse dies. Then they'd be worth more.
  4. Cool thanks :)
    Broseph03 likes this.
  5. Only 2.3k? I see them going for liek 3500 min and sell mine for 4k man i should update the prices i remember when they costed more xd
  6. Shrug. I don't know exactly. Maybe it's different on different servers
    Broseph03 likes this.
  7. Looking at this now. I must of been tired or something. Thought Tuqs said 3200r... 3200r is the current going rate. use to be 5k when i started but has gone down. You can always try to sell @ 4k but the 3200 range I feel is good. Considering the chests in the waste get refilled now and always have at least 1 horse armor in every sand temple.
  8. Not always 1 diamond armor tho, and ive raided temples with a few diamonds, and the rest bones and sand
  9. So i know this is kind of unrelated, but so the first time I found a zombie spawner when in my waste dig site I basically set it up as my personal xp farm/flesh dropper... I thought I got them where I want them and cranked difficulty to 10! Whoa was that cool, they were like walking through walls and I was lucky to make it out with my tail intact. However, I still had on starting gear at that time but this whole thing about finding stuff in chests just reminded me of that.

As far as horse armor, I feel good at selling it at the price someone will pay. I think market will bear out the costs as if you are to high they will not buy from you and if you are low or in range then you are not likely to have that stocked long.
  10. Cool guys. Thanks for the helpful info. This thread is closed
    Broseph03 likes this.
  11. No it's not.
  12. True lol
    Broseph03 likes this.
  13. Still not closed :p