Derp. How to use Youtube...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DemonThunder345, Aug 30, 2013.

1. So yeah I know how but on Youtube I dont ever use an Account.
    How do I make my channel in public so Like you search the name and all. With uploading vids and all also if someone can make me a banner. If someone can show me how to make my channel work and all and how to use this thing. I know this is pretty stupid and I should know how. But Thanks if you do tell me :D
    ~Demon
  2. As far as I know, all you have to do to make your Youtube channel public is post videos on it. Also, I could make you a banner, if you say what you want it to look like.
  3. I kinda made another channel but I want to start new. I posted a video I randomly had on my Phone. I would like to start new. My friend who I was on Skype with was trying to find it. For some reson we couldnt find it...
  4. Don't know how to help, but what you could do is directly ask someone who has more experience with Youtube.
  5. Thats why I made a thread
  6. Just search youtube/google, the internet has all the answers. I know that sounds weak, but there is tons of experience in this area, and very detailed walkthroughs on how to properly set up your channel and use tags correctly.