[Denied] W1ther's base (aka Willow Underground)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by aletrisrex, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Hi peeps! Need to establish a outpost. Name is Willow Underground
  2. Hope this helps Wither, Please report your previous post to be moved to *Establishment Requests Pending* It is a common mistake to overlook where to post Claims up for establishments but if you click on Frontier and Player outposts You'll see it above all other posts, at the very top. When posted there it gets viewed to be established. You will notice to the right it will say how many pending requests there are at that time. Yours is not on the pending list.

These threads down here are for public communications about already established outposts. It's usually not viewed by staff to go establish your request, if caught, they will move it for you or ask you report it depending on their powers.

You also do not need to post the coords here, if you want it private. You will be messaged by staff asking where it is. At that time you can tell them (In a private PM) the SMP and coords of the locked chest. Remember you need to be 5,000 (min) block from a spawn point and 3,000 (min) block from another player build in the frontier.

Hope this helps you get established.
  3. I have moved your thread to Establishment Requests Pending. I'll try to look into this later today. :)

EDIT: Could you please lock a chest at the center of where you want your outpost to be? Reply to let me know when you have done this. Thank you!
  4. updated: added lock sign
  5. Heya W1ther! Unfortunately, I cannot establish your outpost. The location you chose is too close to the protected outposts and other players' builds. Your outpost must be at least 5000 blocks from the protected outposts and at least 3000 blocks away from other players' builds.

You are welcome to choose a different location and start a new establishment request. I would recommend checking out the map to make sure that nothing else is in the area. :)