[denied] /res set WILD:(Certain Mob) t/f(New Command!)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by _KingFisher, Mar 23, 2016.

?

is this idea to OP? is it to bad? or is it okay?or is it even Great?

To OP, no way 1 vote(s) 33.3%
its bad i must say 0 vote(s) 0.0%
its okay 2 vote(s) 66.7%
Wow this is a great Idea! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. While the future update(anti grief/dragon tomb update(as long as I know)) is to come, right now people are scared of building iron farms, sugar cane farms, e.t.c. cause of griefers. They will just come and take all the stuff leaving an empty space, and to build some efficient farms people use more then 5k sometimes(so it will be simply a waste of money :( ). I think people should add a command so that you will be able to spawn mobs like Iron Golems, Zombies, e.t.c. it will look something like this
    /res set wild: (certain mob) t/f. A player has to pay 5k tokens to let Certain animals spawn on normal
    60 x 60 residences, and on utopia residences you'll have to pay 10k tokens. Normal players can summon only one type of mob at a time, example: bb-8 wants to have a Iron Golem farm, so he types /res set wild:irongolem t, and when he wants to have zombies spawn he will have to type /res set wild:irongolem f and then type /res set wild:zombie t. Supporters will be able to summon more by the level of their rank, iron = 2 mobs, gold = 3 mobs, diamond = 4 mobs. You will be able to summon the wither boss for 50k tokens, yet the ender dragon will not be an option, and you will NOT be able to summon custom mobs. tell me what you think about it. :D :) ;) :cool: :confused: :( :eek: :mad: (did I list everything?)
  2. Sorry but this does not fit into our style. We would never do something like this. Town is for peaceful play, the wild for survival.
    TromboneSteve and nltimv like this.