(DENIED) Rav77 Claim update

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Trav77, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Sorry to have keep on doing this, but I think I found a O.P to start. Been having horrible luck in finding one not near anyone.lol. So here we try again. Rav77 is requesting to lay claim in smp2 at coords of (Staff removed coords-AT) locked chest. Thank you for your time EMC, Rav77.
  2. First off, I removed the coords from your post as it's best to not post them unless you want everyone to know where your base is at.

Second... I'm going to have to deny this claim. You're to close to an EMC spawn outpost.

Requirements: You need to be 5,000 blocks away from any EMC spawn in all directions.
    You also need to be 3,000 blocks away from any player build..

Best advice: Use /map to locate a blacked out area on the map and measure the coords in the area so that you are far enough from everything.
  3. I use the locator and it said I was 6k away from the Emc?
  4. Confused? The locater said I was 6k away from the emc?
  5. This the compass spawn I got at location
    smp2
    Loacation: -1004784,79,-996287 Facing North
    Compass target: -999999,115,-1000000
    Distance 6056.66
    Frontier Northwest
    Not sure what is going on? But thats the read out I got? Thank you, Rav77
  6. Use the map to make sure its the correct way out
  7. When I go 5k blocks to the North of the locked chest claim and then 5k blocks to the East I'm at the EMC spawn. That means anything closer than -1,005,000/-995,000 is to close.
  8. Wait, that doesn't make sense. :confused: The requirements say "The base must be at least 5,000 blocks away from all EMC Frontier Outposts", i.e. in any direction... shouldn't that include diagonal directions? It doesn't specify though... o.(o)

Either way, OP, you'll want to go at least ~10k blocks out (in terms of X and Z) if you don't want griefers and such... if you're willing to take the risk of making it just barely establishable, though... :p
  9. Went back and tool another look and found a player build within 3k blocks. /map is glitchy for me zooming in doesn't always work lately. So still keeping this as Denied.
  10. ok tyvm...little fustrated you know. I was told by the first Meadator go 5k and into the blackout and I go beyond that and still not good enought lol...will find the post with in 3k of me and move out farther...lol...Thank you for your time, Rav77