[DENIED] Lost Player Locator Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by fighter_Ethan, Nov 30, 2021.

1. This claim is located on SMP9 and is in /wild west.
  2. Bump because nobody has established it yet.
  3. It prob hasn't been seen. Please report your main thread to be moved to *Establishment Requests Pending* It is a common mistake to overlook where to post Claims up for establishments but if you click on Frontier and Player outposts You'll see it above all other posts, at the very top. When posted there it gets viewed to be established. You will notice to the right it will say how many pending requests there are at that time. Yours is not on the pending list.

These threads down here are for public communications about already established outposts. It's usually not viewed by staff to go establish your request, if caught, they will move it for you or ask you report it depending on their powers.

I hope this helps you understand why it's taken so long to get looked at for establishment.
    fighter_Ethan likes this.
  4. Thank you!
  5. Heya Ethan! Unfortunately, I cannot establish your outpost at this location. There are many large structures in the area that appear to be from other players. New outposts must be at least 3000 blocks away from any visually established bases.

You are welcome to find a location further out and start a new establishment request to have it reviewed. :)
    Melk73 and Burki like this.
  6. My bad. I didn't see anything. I'll find a new spot! :D