[Denied] Chora Island - The End - SMP1

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by CloverOcean, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Outpost Name: Chora Island
    Locked Chest is in the Center of the aforementioned Island
    To the best of my ability I've counted the surrounding blocks and did not find any other outposts.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application!
    Sincerely,
    CloverOcean
    AncientTower likes this.
  2. I like what your thinking... I've got an end base as well and it's fun to have. Coincidentally it also is on smp1... lol

However I hate to be the one to tell you that you can only claim land out in the /wild frontier for the purpose of establishing outposts... Yet there is no rule against you having an unofficial outpost in the End... Just means that it will not have the perks that an Established /wild frontier outpost will get when those updates roll out.
    CloverOcean likes this.
  3. I'm not completely sure I understand; Do you mean I must already have my base finished before applying?
    Or that the End is not allowed Established outposts at all?
    Either way, I'm totally fine with unofficial too - I just didn't want to get griefed or muscled out once I start bringing other builders in to really make a beautiful moon base.
  4. Just means it's unofficial... Which also means people can build if they so desired on the same island... I always use build mode when I'm out on my End base. That way what I've built can't be griefed.. I hope that helps.
    CloverOcean likes this.
  5. AncientTower has covered it all, no Outposts in the End and use /buildmode. Apart from that, good luck!
    CloverOcean likes this.
  6. Thanks for everyone's useful knowledge! Great to know! :D