Deluxe Incorporated, The Company That Does Mostly Everything

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Defluxer, Jan 1, 2014.

1. ***This is now the official Deluxe Inc. thread

What Is Deluxe Incorporated?
    Deluxe Inc. is a totally legit business that provides many services to the Empire. Many of our services include building your next big project or even just to get you a job if you are low on rupees. Also if we have a job or service that you would like, PM me "Defluxer" or "wisepsn".

What Services/Jobs Does Deluxe Inc. Provide?
    As I said before Deluxe Inc. does provide services/jobs to all members of EMC (Unless you have been previously banned from Deluxe Inc. services. I will later make threads about all the services/jobs available. So stay tuned for updates and more.

All Services/Jobs Available

NONE AVAILABLE ATM
    Entire List of Deluxe Inc. Employees & Members
    Owners & Managers
    Original Founder & Owner: Defluxer
    Other Owner: wisepsn

Main Manager: commandab4n4n4
    Co-Manager: BatChick13579
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Employees
    NONE
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valued Customers
    NONE ;-(
    Employee/Manager Sign-Up & Order Forms
    Employee Sign-Up Form
    IGN (In Game Name):
    Why Do Want To Become a Manager/Employee?:
    What Is Your Special Talent/Skill?:

***Please send this to me "Defluxer" or "wisepsn" in a PM and I will respond as soon as I can.
    Order Form
    I WILL ADD LATER

***Please send this to me "Defluxer" or "wisepsn" in a PM and I will respond as soon as I can.

2. Bump! (I am other owner btw)
    Defluxer likes this.