Delta Team : Request of help.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Should have said Girls too, as we have a few. :)[/quote]

yeah >:I one of thems my girlfriend!
  2. Great! I will start some donation activities soon (this days) :)
  3. Wat u stil need in resources?
  4. Resources for the HQ and for the Vault :)
  5. May i ask if the "EMC GUILDS" feature is already accepted by the administrators/moderators of the community?

while i dont see anything wrong or against havingn ppl "grouping up" i dont want this to become a World Of Warcraft or worse.... beyond the fact that for what i've read there's only 2 "guilds" in the server... so where is the fair competition?

i dont wanna see (like in WoW) out of a 10k+ community 10k+ soo called guilds that only work for emselves and become an anarchy...
  6. Yes it was accepted by justin guy himself, i made a private conversation with him about my guild where he didn't mention it was not fine for me to do it.

Also, if you don't like the WoW guilds, then don't play WoW, play minecraft.
  7. I'm beginning to dislike any form of "group" on EMC, each one has had some form of conflict associated to it. Because of this being the case, Moderators are advised against joining any groups / guilds as they are required to remain impartial to drama that is frequently associated with groups. They exist solely to be either elitist, or lacking that, to combat another group. Both of these things should not have any place in the Empire, as we are all supposed to be friends here. Groups split people up, that's not the way for a community to grow and prosper.

Just my opinion on it.
    Annih and ISMOOCH like this.
  8. I know what you mean but this group was more of a few people who did events with each other e.g go mining and build a cool building to have your own room in it and just have fun with a group of people and to tell the rest of the people in the group that you can always come to others in the group for help when you need it because most the time I need help I spend 15 mins on the web when I could just ask someone I know well trough the group and if this group wasn't here I would still be in my Res waiting for someone to come to my shop or ask for help but since the group formed I have had regular people come to me and have a conversation and ask if I can help them with there house and things like that.

Then again that's what I feel but I do admit if this gets out of hand and there are conflicts between groups then I will have to find a way to settle it and like is all about testing and if it doesn't work then try again but never just say no.
  9. I totally agree with you, always the Guilds come with drama, but i've been trying to contact another guild leader so that we respect each other and i got nothing but more unrespectfull attacks.
    I also would like to add that my 'drama' is only because im defending my work, and i would like you to sit at my chair and see how awesome is people to say how we are "incompetents" and how we are disorganized even without knowledge of what we actually are doing inside our team.
    nmanley and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  10. My statement was not directed towards your group, but rather towards any form of coalition to exist on EMC. It really doesn't make sense on a non-PVP server. :)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  11. Well, my answer was actually for the whole community to understand our point.
    Also, i do agree that it doesn't make sense on a non-PVP server, imma send the moderators and admins a little chat i had with a fellow gamer leader of another guild.
  12. Thanks for the anonymus donation, we got enough rupees to fill that residence :D
    Also, thanks to nmanley who donated enough to finish the HQ we love you both (in a nohomo way)
    nmanley likes this.