Defeat Momentus For meh 1st Time~ (and got lucky!)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by TheCatMachine, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Da Moment of Luckiness! :D
    =======================================================================
    Okay so recently (yesterday) I beat Momentus! :D So I went into the Frontier cause I didn't know what do to in town, then it said "The Ground Shakes Nearby" And I'm like "wut?" Then I realized that was Momentus cause I saw him. cx But then I realized he was stuck in a tree and he wouldn't attack me cause he was having trouble and all I had to do was shoot em' then I got a bunch of valuable/cool things such as Dragon Stones a Zombie Head..(Pretty Useless cx) and Shiny Flesh. Also some tokens! :D It was very fun now I'm trying to find the Netherhound, and Marlix. :D
    ~Charli
    =======================================================================
    Rhythmically and ItsMeWolffpack like this.
  2. You got lucky! He keeps killing me! Teleports me to him and calls his minions (a bunch of mobs) that all attack me at once. I keep loosing all my stuff! Now he's following me around haunting me.
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  3. I prefer Marlix, and netherhounds don't drop much.
  4. I love to kill the Momentus! His drops are amazing and you have a chance on getting his toothpick which is SO cool! =P

Best of wishes on finding the other minibosses!
  5. I faced momentus so many times and earlier today once I logged on in the frontier there was a momentus on my house and kept teleporting me every time I re-spawned after dying.
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.
  6. I remember the first time I ran into nether hounds, I was a noob to emc and mc still so I had leather armor in a nether environment, and a pack of wolfs (which turned out to be hounds) and they killed meh. (That's why I hate nether XD.)

As for Marlix and Momentus I've seen lots of them in the past month. Today in fact I was helping out a fellow player on smp5 who needed help. I got meh gear and killed the momentus in 10seconds flat :p

Then I asked if he wanted to mob hunt with me then while we were out in the waste we found 3 marlix and a momentous.

If you ever wanna get together sometime and hunt with me about me a pm ;)

(Just a heads up marlixs are fast so bring swiftness potions, bow, arrows, a and such :) )
    KJCHAV likes this.
  7. First time I saw momentus was like:
    LBoss9001 likes this.