Deatroy All Humans Series

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ns9300, Oct 20, 2011.

Have you heard of the Destroy All Humans series? What do you think about them?

Played them before 3 vote(s) 33.3%
What are you talking about ns9300? 5 vote(s) 55.6%
They are awesome!!! 2 vote(s) 22.2%
There.... okay 1 vote(s) 11.1%
They are the worst games I've ever played 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Would like to play it because it sounds interesting 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. These games are some of the coolest games I've ever played.They are for the Wii and some other systems I can't remember. If you've never heard of them Google it.
  2. Ha, played 1 and 2 on xbox, hours of fun were had :-D
  3. EXTREMELY funny games. I hadn't played them before but suggested them to my bestfriend. She fell in love and hours of fun were had!
  4. They really are great, can't say I have played one in about 4-5 years though.

5. This is for all the lazy people! :D But i have never played them but really want to play, because it seems fun :D i like games where you can destroy almost everything, like Minecraft or Gta :D
    cptdaveyy likes this.
  6. A good one to get started with is the second! It has this epic gun that shoots little blue discs! May not seem like much, but two of them can lift a tank!! But watch out, cause then it flies into he air, and drags itself along the dround toward you!! FAST!!!
  7. I loved the first one, but the second one didn't do it as much for me for some reason. Not even looked at number 3.
  8. oh lord I loved those games. but as soon as I seen the third ones title and box art I knew the series would be ruined