Deatroy All Humans Series

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ns9300, Oct 20, 2011.

?

Have you heard of the Destroy All Humans series? What do you think about them?

Played them before 3 vote(s) 33.3%
What are you talking about ns9300? 5 vote(s) 55.6%
They are awesome!!! 2 vote(s) 22.2%
There.... okay 1 vote(s) 11.1%
They are the worst games I've ever played 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Would like to play it because it sounds interesting 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. These games are some of the coolest games I've ever played.They are for the Wii and some other systems I can't remember. If you've never heard of them Google it.
  2. Ha, played 1 and 2 on xbox, hours of fun were had :-D
  3. EXTREMELY funny games. I hadn't played them before but suggested them to my bestfriend. She fell in love and hours of fun were had!
  4. They really are great, can't say I have played one in about 4-5 years though.

5. This is for all the lazy people! :D But i have never played them but really want to play, because it seems fun :D i like games where you can destroy almost everything, like Minecraft or Gta :D
    cptdaveyy likes this.
  6. A good one to get started with is the second! It has this epic gun that shoots little blue discs! May not seem like much, but two of them can lift a tank!! But watch out, cause then it flies into he air, and drags itself along the dround toward you!! FAST!!!
  7. I loved the first one, but the second one didn't do it as much for me for some reason. Not even looked at number 3.
  8. oh lord I loved those games. but as soon as I seen the third ones title and box art I knew the series would be ruined