Death_Shark's

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Death_Shark, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Hey, I am Death_Shark
    I'm a hard man from London

I've been on and off EMC for around 4 years or so now. But I've started playing again recently. I'm always meeting new friends on EMC, and I have many now. One of the first people I met was a man named BeLugh, I helped him stock, shortly after that I met a guy called 99marvel, I met him as he joined EMC, and I showed him all le basics and stuff. I worked with queendiva and Deathtomb for a short while. Then I went off EMC, and started playing CS:GO and Garrys Mod, I came back around 5 months later and became friends with budha, through whom I met with wynter, and now a very good friend Gawadrolt. After staying for a bit, I went off again, and only come back 2 months ago, I met a pretty cool guy called robbi_j, and now we're opening a mall together.

I guess not many people know most of them, but they were all really nice players.

Not sure what else to write...

Here's an old picture of my cats.

http://imgur.com/grvb2Xi

Also, I once went to a CS:GO tournament.
    Here's a picture of NIP going up the escalator.

http://imgur.com/aRG7bSU

I guess that's pretty much everything.

Hope to see ya guys online.:cool:
    robbi_j likes this.
  2. Welcome back I suppose :p

I remember 99marvel well, shame he doesn't play anymore. He still has two spawn residences on SMP9. Death and queen are two others I remember well from SMP9 too. Seems a lot of them don't play anymore but there's still a lot of us that have stuck around! :cool:

Enjoy :)
    Death_Shark likes this.
  3. Welcome back to EMC, smp4 rules.
  4. NIP :)
    Death_Shark likes this.
  5. I've never met this person in my life.
    Death_Shark likes this.
  6. Welcome back to EMC.
    Death_Shark likes this.
  7. Hi Death_Shark. Sounds like you have an on again, off again relationship with EMC. Still great to meet you and welcome back, again, and again and again. :)
    Patr1cV and Death_Shark like this.