DC of Cactus Auction

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by TobyOnyx, Mar 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One DC of Cactus.
    Bidding starts at 500r
    Goes up 50r.

Auction ends at 9pm EST today
    Pick up at /v paigentron smp8
  2. You can only have 1 active auction on the community auction thread. The supporter auction however you can have up to 5 auction.

3. Crap I thought I still had my iron supporter. Sorry about that! Thanks for bringing that to my attention ;-;
  4. Note that if you are a supporter, the extra auctions must be placed in the supporter auction forums. You may only ever have 1 single auction in the community auctions. Just clarifying that in case you were unsure.

However, in regards to your other auction...
    By default the other auction is null. This auction will be left up unless you so wish to close it, but until clarification is made on that this auction will be on hold. However, the other will be closed since you did not define whether or not there was a full set of 54 of any of the potions, and it seems more likely that they are mixed.

I recommend that you give the Auction Rules a once-over before posting any more auctions.
  5. Welp, he hasn't said he wanted to close it, I place the FIRST bid of 500r
  6. Meaning until I get a response from said player, please don't be disappointed if this auction ends. However, you may keep your bid if the OP agrees to keep auction open.
  7. aight thanks
  8. Auction will be closed per OP's request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.