Dance Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by wonderwoman_16, Jun 28, 2015.

?

Are YOU gonna come to the Party?

Da! 2 vote(s) 22.2%
Definetley! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yes. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sure, why not? 1 vote(s) 11.1%
No, definitely not. 2 vote(s) 22.2%
No. 2 vote(s) 22.2%
No, why would I? 2 vote(s) 22.2%
  1. Hi guys! Today, I decided to tell you about an event I'm hosting! It's called the "Dance Party" Event. It's gonna be really fun, and don't worry, you'll be able to go to the 9:00 UHC Hosted by RainbowChin because it will be way early then that. (The Event I'm hosting will be an earlier time then the UHC EMC Time 9:00 Party/Event.) So, it's at 7:45-7:55. It's on SMP6 and to get there, you need to do /smp6 and then do /v HelloKittyRo 4. Then, it's a clear blank field, I haven't started building on it yet. Soon it's gonna be a Flag/Animal Shop. I have to save money and vote to do it. I'm low on money. Anyways, the dance party is like, well, you have to Dance, and if you're dancing not that well, you get eliminated. The last 3 people standing get prizes. I'm not gonna tell you what prizes they get, that's a surprise. I'm going to ask 2 of my friends to be the judges tonight, so if you don't wanna dance but you wanna be a judge, tell me in the comments below. There will be music playing, there will also be games. But, the thing is, the same song will play over and over again because I didn't wanna spend to much money on buying discs. Anyways, There are 3 judges, I'm not sure if I'm gonna be a judge, I'll tell you at the Party. Anyways, I hope you come! See you there!
    From,
    HelloKittyRo
  2. How do you dance in minecraft?
  3. Like crouch and jump and stuff like that kinda.
  4. UHC is already over. It started before you posted the thread.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. Oh, ok, I didn't know.
  6. Just think of Miley Cyrus
  7. ....
  8. Dont put that thought in my head xS
  9. Yeah!
  10. I am evil.

Better than twerking but still gives the shivers lol.
  11. *Head explodes*
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. Thank you for this lovely comment.