Current Promo Resale value

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by BlackGryph0n, Jul 9, 2015.

?

Which do you think will resell better?

2015 Iday firework 0 vote(s) 0.0%
2015 EMC firework 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Meteor bow 9 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. Since the Cupids bow did not do so well price wise as I'm only seeing it tops 15k do you guys have a belief the meteor bow will do better.
  2. Due to the fact that Meteor Bow has Unbreaking V while Cupid's Bow was only an Unbreaking III, it is possible. However, it won't be set in stone what the rue value will become. In my opinion, your best bet is waiting at least 6 months- 1 Year before selling something. A promos value will only rise as it will end up being used by players, making the amount that exist smaller and smaller.
  3. I would just hold on to your rupees until late fall/early winter, that's usually when the ripest promos come in (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New years, etc.).
    ElfinPineapple0 likes this.
  4. True True True
  5. Things like the orebuster skyrocketed from 6k to 200k. The reason being that, while a cool promo, it had an actual in-game use. Look through the forum history and you will see people saying how much the orebuster helped them. That is the trick to a promo that will grow in price. When the promo is capable of being used for a profit, the resale will skyrocket. The meteor bow and cupid bow don't really help you make money and are mostly novelty items with cool effects and nothing else. Other promos that skyrocket are ones where you can count the number in existence (such as tales of eternia and dragon eggs). Although they have no use, they are so rare that people buy them for insane prices.
    Patr1cV and FDNY21 like this.
  6. This here is everything you need to know - usefulness and rarity. The two key words for this topic :)
    jkrmnj and Patr1cV like this.
  7. He beat me to my explanation =P
    jkrmnj likes this.