[Creepy Thread] Go to sleep.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Green_Mystery, Jul 27, 2012.

1. In the town I live when I was very young maybe 5 or 6 there was this other boy that I played with at school but at school one day we had a lockdown becuse there was a guy with a gun in the school and the other boy did'nt know what was going os he was trapped in the hall because all the doors weer locked, so a couple minutes later we just heard this big bang, and sure egnouh my friend had been shot.
  2. When I was in my granmother's car driving, this maniac crashed into me on the highway. My brother came by and noticed there wasnt a dent in the car, not a single one. He took a picture and left to upload it. When we uploaded it, we found a ghost in the pic squished between the 2 cars and another ghost watching it. I was so confused, so I went back to the location. I saw footprints in the mud, but no person leading it. I heard whispers in the forest. I never went to that location again.
  3. Okay so I made a server and only me and celidor88 were on it and we were mining then all the sudden I SWEAR WE SAW HEROBRINE. I swear im not trolling then all the sudden blocks in front of us started breaking and celidor didnt have a pick in his hand.
  4. wait so X years after you saw her in the window she died?
  5. I got one where they explored Chernobyl
  6. Yeah, i said that. ( LTS stands for "lavender town syndrom")
  7. Here http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...dow_of_ch.html
    Various pictures of the area some of people at the bottom not gore , just showing the disfigurements that have now.
  8. You know what is really creepy..
    Mirrors, those things can terrify me. Don't know why, but I don't like looking at them for a long time if I am alone.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Didn't recognize it XD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.