Creeper Removal?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by ThePinda2, Jan 24, 2013.

?

Should Creepers Be Removed From Minecraft?

YES. 2 vote(s) 2.7%
NO. 57 vote(s) 78.1%
There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and those who cant. 13 vote(s) 17.8%
UNDECIDED. 1 vote(s) 1.4%
  1. Well, that's a risk you'll have to take. :p
  2. Lulumadbro? didyoudiedandlostwoodenpickaxe?
    :fp:
    ~~~~
    To be serious:

Lolno.
  3. No. No creeper=no sulfur=no TNT.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  4. You clearly haven't use fireworks... You can't forget fireworks...
  5. i've been trolled by ledgit.....

you can gain gunpowder by ghasts
  6. I do not think creepers should be removed from the game. They are a huge part of MC. Even though it would be peaceful, think of some of the effects of this. No more TNT or fireworks, as both need gunpowder to craft. The biggest way to avoid creepers if you really don't like them, is to just not go out at night, or light up the area around you with lots and lots of torches.
  7. No creepers is like no minecraft.... It's part of the game. If anyone wants to take them out, get a mod or something and don't play EMC. I personally think more types of creepers should be added
    Lasluin likes this.
  8. Slime/creepers that divide into 4 smaller ones when you slice them, and that can jump... :eek:
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  9. Man... One of these gotta be done... I like yours, they should make it only happen in chunks where slimes spawn or 1 in every 300 creepers spawned, there would also have to be some sort of small tell, so you can tell the difference between the two.
    Lasluin likes this.
  10. Creepers are amazing. First, you must give them hugs...

Creepers are part of Minecraft, why remove them? If you are going to file a complain, you can send it to Jeb's twitter.

Why would you remove creepers??

I love dis ;3
    Lasluin likes this.