Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by 29672057602, Sep 6, 2017.

?

You think CSGO is a good game?

Yea 2 vote(s) 66.7%
Nah 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Kinda 1 vote(s) 33.3%
To much toxic people (Advanced Salty People) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Good game just watch out for the toxic try hards

Hey all,
    So some people might've noticed I haven't really been on as much as I was before, the main reason for that is a wonderful (nontoxic) game... CSGO, I mean you have probably heard of it I hope

I made this thread so the people of EMC that have or want the game can have a good chat about the game and how they got it, my opinion on this game was pretty cool, when my friend introduced me to the game, I was kinda like 'Nah I won't waste $17 on this game, Minecraft is still my gud stuff' (I still encourage you to still play Minecraft though) but that night I had a hard think and buy the game? Long story short I bought the game next morning, I played it for a couple of hours, I regretted my decision big time, until I heard about Competitive mode. So I went on competitive mode and realized how bad I was so I started practicing with bots and thats probably why where I'm at, I feel proud tbh.
    *sarcasm*
    (Crossed out some of the name cause it was age appropriate)

Yeah I got the game in February, and didn't really play until August.

But yes feel free to tell us about your experience and how you got the game and rank and all the other stuff.

:)