Cool Breeding Invention

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by shavingfoam, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Check out this cool breeding machine (from minecraft.reddit.com)

http://imgur.com/a/a641J

It uses rope to hang two of each animal in the air. You walk along a platform and feed them wheat to breed them. Then, the baby animals fall into a stream of water and are carried to a central collection point. I might use this to breed cows for leather production. :)
  2. interesting, very interesting. cruel. but interesting. lol
  3. I assure you, all animals are well compensated for their suffocation/death. :eek:
    mba2012, battmeghs and jkjkjk182 like this.
  4. yeah that definitely looks too much like the gallows lol, fear ye all pirates that wonder here!! :rolleyes:
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. Yes pirates. Run away.
    Otherwise will will tie you up and force feed you raw wheat, and then make you magically poof smaller versions of yourselves into a stream of water below.........
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. it looks like you're hanging those poor creatures, forcing them to make babies... :eek: is this some kind of animal trafficking trick? i'm so not amused :p

.... i don't think i've ever read anything more sadistic than that in my life.. lmao
    mba2012, jkjkjk182, rman92011 and 2 others like this.
  7. Trafficking? No! They are fed nothing but the finest wheat.
    mba2012 and battmeghs like this.
  8. whatever gets the job done ;)
  9. sure that's what they ALL say!! lmao
    battmeghs likes this.
  10. How do you get animals to hang on the rope? Mine just fall
    wolves likes this.
  11. You may need to position the central walkway at a specific height such that the animals don't fall far when the max rope length is reached. If they fall too far then maybe it causes the rope to "break". But idk, I don't have the snapshot installed.
  12. lmao
    hurry! .. i need a large order of 50 wolves, tie him up!
    Spenser6 likes this.
  13. ropes? is that possible?
  14. Anything is possible when you smell like a real man.

I am on a Horse.
    Fullscreen capture 4182013 93459 PM.jpg
  15. thats next update though

16. snapshot is your best friend :3
    ... what you really need to do, is have mine little pony mod installed, THEN be on the horse.. ;)
  17. My mind was just blown.
    battmeghs likes this.