[CONTEST] YouTube Channel Introduction Video

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Tahitan, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Youtube Channel Introduction

Hello EMC,

I am in need of Channel Introduction Video.

Channel Information:

This Channel will be about everything that is fun. The channel will broadcast tutorials about gaming and any other things that the world thinks is funny.

The Introduction should include my youtube name (Sir Tah), Weekly Videos and Subscribe For More.

I love the colors orange, red and yellow, I would like the video to show quality and look fancy.

More Information:

Prize: 250k (Not a lot for this but it's the best I can do)

Deadline: January 20, 2015

Submit: Please Share the videos with the community and post them on this thread.
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  2. Changed the contest to only the Introduction Video.
  3. BUMP, Need this video :D
  4. BringUpMyPost
  5. You really should make your channel ad - it's supposed to give viewers an idea of what to expect in terms of content/style. ;)

(also "best quality" is one of those things that channels use when they can't think of what to write - don't use it >_>)
    Tahitan likes this.
  6. Thanks for your comment it really helped, Would you know any applications to make the video? I don't know how to make one which why I made this contest.
  7. I use Premiere Pro, which is reasonably priced if you're a student and get it via a Student Creative Cloud subscription. Sony Vegas is another popular choice but is very expensive.

Camtasia Studio is reasonable for basic stuff (and has a 30 day free trial), but isn't exactly cheap to buy.

There's a free version of Lightworks which I've heard pretty good stuff about (although note that export is limited to 720p - although that is considered HD, so perfectly acceptable). https://www.lwks.com/
    Tahitan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.