[Contest] Shop design idea with prize!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iball6119, Oct 4, 2012.

1. We need your ideas to come up with a good super shop look (has to fit on a 60 x 60 res)! The most exciting thing is the winner gets 500 rupees! Email your ideas to us our email is Ghastlybros@gmail.com. we will choose the picture we like the most and you might get to see your idea!

Prizes:
    1st. place 500r and access to the supplier room that has discounts on many items!
    2nd. place 50r
    3rd. place 1 diamond

Good luck
    from Thewizar2342 and Iball6119
  2. Make the prize 10k and I'll give you a pretty cool design :D
    marknaaijer likes this.
  3. ImIm sorry but its only a picture we will only raise it to 600r, its just its only a picture. We would love to have your idea please send it in :D
  4. Possibly, if I get time, I doubt it though :)
  5. One good thing is you get access to the supplier part of the super store and that's not bad :)
  6. And by the way my friend doesn't have that many rupees he's only going diamond for a month and why do you need 10k rupees you are diamond?
  7. To whoever sent in pictures we are coming close to picking one keep a close eye on this page and thank you so much for your contributions :D.
  8. If i am not responding to your messages come on over to 818 or to my res just do /v 818 or /v iball6119