Comunity contests

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DC626, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Hi guys its dc626 here,

I have a question about community created contests ( i mean like non-admin created).

To host a contest, does one need to notify the admins or pay them some rupees?

I do know lottos are banned but im referring to contests like best house or wool art.

Sorry if i sound nooby but i havent been playing much.

-dc626
  2. I don't believe they require any moderator support, but it probably helps with prizes and orginization. Just get a group together to run it if you want to do one.
  3. Thanks for the info!
  4. Mugatu is quite correct, feel free to host any sort of competition you like. As long as it is inoffensive, friendly and is fair we will support it, and may even help or donate if you wish :)
  5. Thanks guys
  6. ISMOOCH is a moderator, so his contest (the building one) had official empire support.When my friends and I started up the wool contest, we initially started with no moderator/admin support, and it was all community run. All we had to do was contact them, and Justin was nice enough to help us with the promotion by putting us on the front page. You don't have to pay or notify them in advance, as long as, like shaunwhite said, its inoffensive and fair c:
  7. Thanks!