competition!! exciting survival games :D

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheRobotChicken, Apr 24, 2012.

?

which should be the supplying choice?

should be given supplies 2 vote(s) 50.0%
should be given 10 minutes to scavenge supplies from wild 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. hello guys i have been thinking about a game and i think it is quite a good idea. the competition is a survival one. 2 people at a time will be placed in a room prepared and packed with mobs and a mob grinder.. who ever survives the longest will win and go through to the next round..you will either be given 4 stone swords, a bow, 48 arrows and some food or you could either be given 10 minutes to scavenge supplies from the wild. you can vote on the option u want...

prizes:

1st:5000r's

2nd:3250r's

3rd:1000r's

as any competition the prizes will go higher with the more donators i have, want to enter and win more well donate !!

the entry price is only 25r's
    this will be an exciting event that will be very rewarding, thanks guys -RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66
  2. Nice Idea So when/where do i pay this 25r????
  3. um when the event is official and thx i thought of it when i was caught out in a room with spawning zombies and skeles :p i need and xp grinder though...
  4. i want more people to comment and donate to it though 5k is not enough :(
  5. You should probably contact @Amadai with this contest/game. :)
  6. why amadai? u think its a good idea?
  7. It's a decent idea, with some correct punctuation + use of the "Edit" button, it could be quite fun.

I highly doubt it, but this could come under PvP?
  8. no because they are not fighting each other, they are fighting to survive over each other
    AlexChance likes this.
  9. This sounds good. Like Alex said, if you would like it to get more attention or be stickied, I would contact Justin or Amadai, or both.
  10. ok i contacted icecreamcow and justin so...
  11. well at least some people think its a good idea :D