Cobblestone

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by VeraxonHD, Mar 11, 2012.

?

should the shop be cheaper

Poll closed Sep 11, 2012.
yes 2 vote(s) 20.0%
no 7 vote(s) 70.0%
DEFINITELY 1 vote(s) 10.0%
  1. :D
    hey peepz

ok,o i looking fore some shop that sells quite cheap cobble. If anyone has a shop or knows a shop, please let me know on SMP6. Thank you,

Tacticalpha
  2. If the shop is cheaper than nobody will be able to sell their own things at their own shop and the distribution of rupees would go down severely. If the shop became cheaper than there would be no other shops because everyone can just go buy it at the empire shop. This would bring the empire economy down. The point of the shop was just really for you to get things that nobody had at that time. It is expensive for a reason and that is so that it will not be used frequently as much as player shops.

later,
    ninjaboy5656
    tacticalpha likes this.
  3. thats a point ninjaboy. The economy is verry important, but at the same time no one buys fron the emc shopp XD
  4. EDIT my keyboard is gosh darn rubbish
  5. Empire Shop is not place for currency. I think it has been made to put a "cap" for stuff so that people couldnt sell Diamonds for 1k each. And like Ninjaboy said -snip-...