[CLOSED] Skin Editor/Creator

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by AmusedStew, Feb 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not sure if this is the correct forum category for this or not but...

I am looking for a new skin :eek:. The current one I use was created by a fellow EMCer some years ago. Lately I have been wanting a new skin and my artistic talent with this kind of stuff is... nonexistent. Here is my idea-

One of my top 3 anime is one called Demon Slayer, so naturally I want a skin based on the main character Tanjiro (see image in spoiler below)- many people say he is just a generic anime main character, but I think Tanjiro is pretty awesome.

I of course want some changes though-
    • Change eye color to blue
    • Change hair color to brown
    This here is an example from minecraftskins. Also, if possible, make the scar/birthmark more defined.
    Let me know if this is something you can do for me, I do not have a baseline price to work with but if you give me a reasonable price this will cost it works for me :).
  2. That one you made looks pretty cool, maybe an every-once-in-a-while type deal.

I would like the Tanjiro skin for sure, and you can do an edit or start from scratch- whichever works for you. Just change the details I mentioned above if you edit. :)

Give me a price for the skin once you do it :p.
  3. That works for me, I am heading to the store in a couple minutes so I will pay when I return (no more than 2 hours), thanks!
    naMrorriM likes this.
  4. Paid you 10,000. Gave an extra 5,000 for the speed this was completed in as well as for the extra skin.

Thanks!
    naMrorriM likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.