[CLOSED][SELLING] Special Items/Vouchers!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FDNY21, May 3, 2015.

?

Do you like these items?

Yes <3 17 vote(s) 77.3%
People told me to get rid of negative things in my life so I removed the answer "No" <3 5 vote(s) 22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent Diamond Voucher to JackBiggin :)
    Sent Toothpick to Jelle68 :)

Thanks to both of you!
  2. Sorry for the triple post, a lot of stuff has been happening it seems in the last few minutes with all of the items being bought up :p Only Marlix Leggings left!
    Sold last Diamond Voucher to Tech! Thanks for buying Tech :)
    Sorry brandtitus, all Vouchers have now been sold, if I get another then I may message here or on my Rare Item Trading thread though :)
  3. Thnks so much :(
  4. You have gold supporter active right now, so you'll have time to see a diamond voucher pop up. They are commonly seen on community auctions and some pop up in the marketplace (like they did yesterday with mine) every now and then. You'll get one if you have the money to pay, just takes a bit of time :)
  5. Bump, just the Marlix Leggings left, looking for about 100k! :)
  6. 95k for the leggings? If so could you reserve them?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Someone has private messaged with the offer of 100k, so if they pay then it will be theirs, but if the deal falls through then I'll contact you :) Thanks
  8. All items sold, thanks for looking everyone! If I want any other items sold quickly then I'll make a new thread, I'll be reporting this one for closure. Thanks again!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.