[closed]New thing, Weekly Poll!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Jun 9, 2015.

?

Which is better, Coal or Grass?

Coal 6 vote(s) 75.0%
Grass 4 vote(s) 50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys! Today, I decided to start a thing called "Weekly Poll." It seems fun, and, I wanna thank luckylollie222 for giving me the idea! So, Every week I will be doing this. In the Poll Area, There is the question and some answers. But, you choose the answer that is right for you! But, the only thing is, every week I will be doing a different type of poll. (By all meaning, Like one week it will be, What is your favorite animal out of all of these? Or, What is 193x6? It will be harder then that thow.) So, I hope you enjoyed this Thread. Now go answer the poll! Enjoy the poll, live the poll! (LOL, Saying random stuff!)
  2. Guys, sorry I couldn't put From, HelloKittyRo because there was a problem and it wouldn't let me!
  3. Also, I would like to give a hint to the nearest answer! What is down in a mine, but lives also in a tree?
  4. Also, guys, at the end of June I'll announce the correct answer!
  5. In what way? If you are burning coal, you are probably being more productive, which could make it better. But if you are burning grass, you are probably enjoying yourself more.(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  6. Ok, I understand... but not quiet what I'm looking for.
  7. This is a coal idea (bad pun intended) but its in the wrong section. I will get staff to move it to the appropriate place for you
  8. Ok, thank you for your kindness!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.