[Closed] Marlixias' Set - Armour and Bow

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by FDNY21, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this is clearly not marlix armor all bids are valid sorry guys its not our responsibility to read for you. it not only says dyed black armor but marlix isnt even spelled right nor does it contain the proper enchants.

he has everything listed correctly including every enchant on each item which is what you are bidding on. i will however be going through cleaning up all the invalid bumps
  2. Thanks bite :)

So does the auction end 24 hours from this post, or from the last bid?
  3. erm, im gonna rule last bid even with the confusion

What is expected of me as an Auction Bidder?
    Updated: 08/23/2012
    As a bidder, you may not bid on an item you do not have the funds for, should you win.

Bidding it to be in rupees only, no substitutions of items for currency is accepted. Unless stated differently by the auction host, you are expected to pay for the item within 48 hours of winning it. Do not make joke bids. If you post down a number in an auction, you are bound to that number. Do not post in an auction thread unless it meets one of the following criteria:

• You are asking a question about the posted item.
    • You are making a bid on an item.
    • You won and are discussing transaction details with the host.
    • It is relevant discussion to the auction at hand.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. I'm sorry but I am not paying for something I misunderstood and miss bid on, I will ask icC to take off my bid, I' am leavening this auction for anything else plz do pm me :)
  5. gonna pause this pending what icc says.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. The fact that you said black dyed leather armor in tiny, barely legible type doesn't help with the confusion whether this is Marlix armor. Clarification that this was player made and not from Marlix would have been good to include in the OP, all this confusion could have been avoided
  7. Also says in the second post it is player made.

bite, mind temp locking this so that people will stop bringing up which is already sorted? Sorry about this bite.
  8. As it stands, stormboy231 is the winner of the auction. It stated two times before bidding started that the item was custom created. Unfortunately for auctions, buyers remorse isn't something we can allow for cancelling bids on.
  9. Good ruling.
  10. Hopefully this teaches those who bid on this auction thinking that it was Marlix Armour a lesson. Please read before bidding.
  11. Thanks for sorting this out IcecreamCow, sorry you had to come to deal with it.
    Once you pay, you will have access to the chest at my first residence on Smp9, do /v FDNY21 and the chest will be infront of the auction winners house which is pictured here:
    2013-12-28_11.46.19.png Access granted on payment. Thanks to all.
  12. Could I close this off by saying that perhaps the text saying it was dyed leather armour shouldn't have been in smaller text? That wouldn't have helped.
  13. Names and enchants are clear on items. This thread is sorted any who, just awaiting payment :) No more bumps guys.
  14. Paid and picked up. Thread will be closed shortly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.