[closed]Looking for a restocker job

Discussion in 'Players for Hire' started by ElephantsRoar, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I'm Shadows and I am looking for a job where I can restock your shop/mall. I would love to help you out, and the best thing is you don't have to pay me much. All you have to pay me will be determined when I come to your shop for the first day on the job.

If you are interested in hiring me then please leave a reply below.
  2. I think it would be better to become a supplier by selling to malls/shops through the shop signs on the shop. That way its an even pay. I myself used to supply millions in items to smp6 malls back in 2012. Even though i was not an official supplier, it was all done through the shop signs.

Through the shop signs is easier as then you know how much is sold rather than saying you want said amount a day, when you supply only 2% of that say one day.

~Finch
  3. What did you supply to the shops?
  4. Many items, from Music Discs, to Wood, to Stones, Not much items/blocks on MC back in 2012... Now there are more blocks that are able to be supplied.

I myself later then built a mall, had it open for about a year, and closed it down, then later got some time to rebuild, and own a 4 res mall on smp6. Currently its around 90% in the renovations, but soon will be open for buying and selling to players.
  5. Ok thanks
    ToddV likes this.
  6. closed
    ToddV likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.