[CLOSED] Horses + Donkeys (/v 17888 on SMP8)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Starsphere, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -- 17888 Horse + Donkey shop --
    Hi, my name's Star09, and I'm a donkey + horse breeder. I'm selling the faster horses and donkeys I breed at my shop at /v 17888 on SMP8. This thread will be updated when I change the price of something, or add a new item to the shop. The prices are below.
    < Horses >
    130 speed horse - 3K
    131 speed horse - 7K
    132 speed horse - 21K
    133 speed horse - 70
    134 speed horse - 300K

130 colored speed horse - 4K
    131 colored speed horse - 9K
    132 colored speed horse - 40K
    < Donkeys >
    124 speed donkey- 800R
    125 speed donkey - 1K
    126 speed donkey - 2K
    127 speed donkey - 17K
    128 speed donkey - 55K

< Special Deals >
    129 speed donkey - 200K
    Used starter horse - 1.5K

Reasons to buy a horse/donkey:
    1. Breeding! Breeidng is when you breed two animals together with golden carrots to create a baby animal, which you can then eggify to see the stats. Breeding can be very profitable if you get rare horses and breed them together, as you'll eventually get more rare horses, which you can sell for rupees.

2. Racing! Racing horses is a fun thing to do in EMC, and there are often horse races hosted. Most of these races have prizes. If you can get your hands on a good enough horse, you could win! Some people host donkey/mule races, so buying a fast donkey and keeping it in storage is a good idea.

3. Getting across the Wastelands! Sick of running across the wastelands/frontier? A horse is for you! You can travel over several times the running speed of a normal player with a horse. If you want to get somewhere and fast, a horse is highly recommended. No more having to waste precious time running when you could be mining away.

4. Gifts! Who doesn't love a horse? If you're wondering what to get someone for their birthday, for christmas, or any other signaficant event, you can always buy them a horse, as they have many, many uses.

How to use your new horse/donkey:
    Bought a new horse or donkey? Using it is easy! Follow these few simple steps.
    1. Place the horse/donkey in a secure place where it won't run away.

2. Feed the baby horse/donkey food. 7 hay bales is the best option, as it grows a horse very quickly.

3. Tame it! This can be done by riding it repeatedly. The horse/donkey will kick you off itself a few times. Do /horse to see if you are the owner of the horse. When you are, you have successfully tamed it!

4. Equip a saddle or armor! Without a saddle, you can't ride your horse. Once you're done with this, you're ready to go! Do /stable horse to summon a horse from your stable, /stable store to store a horse in your stable, and /stable to view the horses in your stable. This is an easy way to move the horse around/move it across SMPs.

If something is out of stock, I may not be able to restock it for a while, sorry. I try to get items stocked as fast as possible though. :)

If this store is out of stock, make sure to check out these other horse shops:
    /v 16661 SMP8 - owned by RainbowPony, sells horses/donkeys/mules/supplies
    /v 8152 SMP4 - owned by crafter31211, sells horses/donkeys/mules/supplies
    /v 6097 SMP3 - owned by PhoenixAffinity, sells horses/donkeys
    /v 11161 SMP5 - owned by MrsWishes, sells horses/supplies
    PhoenixAffinity and RainbowPony like this.
  2. b u m p !
    RainbowPony likes this.
  3. bump
    RainbowPony likes this.
  4. Changed a lot of prices based on what I've seen other people selling them for. Cheaper now, to match more shops. BUMP.
    RainbowPony likes this.
  5. bump!
    RainbowPony likes this.
  6. Added color speed horses, and redid the shop. 133 speed horse restocked as well.
    BUMP!
    RainbowPony likes this.
  7. Bump!
    RainbowPony likes this.
  8. Used vixens are for sale, 16500r each!
    RainbowPony likes this.
  9. 133 speed colored horse in stock!
    RainbowPony likes this.
  10. andddd it's sold.
    RainbowPony likes this.
  11. Bump. Selling a 129 speed donkey.
    RainbowPony likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.