[Closed] [AUCTION] DC of Player Heads

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by WayneKramer, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 35k
    wkramer79 likes this.
  2. MrUnknownian is a force to be reckoned with and has the high bid at 40,000 rupees.
    Usb25 likes this.
  3. 42k
    wkramer79 likes this.
  4. im out, although i have one request lol, the only reason im bidding on this is for the EffinBatman and eyewillkillu heads. so shall we split those two? ill pay 5k for each. also, a bid to make this post valid. i dont think another 1k will be an issue to you. i mean, if it somehow is lemme know xD
    wkramer79 likes this.
  5. 34.5k
    wkramer79 likes this.
  6. nvm didn't see last post... too much
    wkramer79 likes this.
  7. So it would appear that MrUnknownian is back in the lead with his bid of 42,500 rupees and has proposed a mid-auction deal with another player. We'll see how this all turns out.
  8. That shouldn't be a problem... but this is not a definite yes that you will get them, I will need to check the heads I have. 43k
    wkramer79 likes this.
  9. i will be forced to continue bidding if it is not a yes so atm thats what i consider this to be, 44k
    wkramer79 likes this.

10. 50,000r
    wkramer79 likes this.
  11. lulz 50.5k
    wkramer79 likes this.
  12. Well, I'm out. Have fun with your heads MrUnknownian (Sorry that there is no real relevance to the bidding).
  13. MrUnknownian is back in the lead with his bid of 50,500 rupees.
    Usb25 likes this.
  14. MrUnknownian is still in the lead with his bid of 50,500 rupees.
  15. MrUnknownian wins the auction with his bid of 50,500 rupees. Access chest will be setup on smp8 / 17248 once you've paid.
  16. bruh.. just set it up.. ill pay as im pickin em up, i dont wanna wait longer than i need to
  17. I don't want to wait any longer than I need to for the rupees you owe me either. Pay and then the sign will be put up. :)
  18. sigh... i havent been able to get in game either so im doing that now. btw if anything you're the one that would be making the payment take longer xD
  19. So you logging into the game and sending rupees to me requires some action from me? That's not the way auctions work. You pay, I setup the chest. In that order.

Regardless, I saw your payment and the access sign has been placed on the chest. Res # 17248 and you'll see me standing on top of the area where it's at.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.