[Closed][AUCTION] 1 DC Of Spruce/Pine wood logs

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by El1azV, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There i payed him.. happy? Im done playing this is a freaking joke he already said that that other person won and now im stuck paying? Keep the wood man good job you deserve it
  2. I have to agree with you Knight, you should not have to pay. He ended the auction before it's time which it says "You may not end an auction before the posted ending time". Kind of looks like entrapment to me.
  3. Anyone could have placed a bid if they wanted because the auction had not ended i live in another timezone so when i looked at the time it was posted i thougt it was more than 4h after the bid was placed. If someone wanted to place another bid which the could've done they would have done it and there was no bid after the one you placed therefor you are the winner of the auction. I'm just saying if someone wanted to bid over you the would've done it. So don't sit there behind the screen and think that i've done something wrong whcih i haven't so just come pick up the wood at my res and stop complaining i do not have time for that. The wood is in a chest by the market if you come online now my brother will show it to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.