(CLOSED) 404 Error Thingy HELP

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kryarias, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey so I have been getting skins from https://minecraft-heads.com/custom/heads
    But my 1 problem is like if I select the apple logo skin and press download it gives me a 404 Error.
    Can someone please help me, and if you are able to download it please pm me cause I have other ones like that too.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  2. Oh ok, I thought you weren't able to download it because it no longer existed. Sorry. No clue then. :(
  3. thats not the right one :p
  4. Yeah idk what wrong.
  5. Have you tried a different browser? Also I tested it and I couldn’t download it either.
  6. Yes I have tried a different browser.
  7. Hmmm, can you ask your friend who has the skin questions such as what browser they used and if they can download now?
    Kryarias likes this.
  8. Syd did also get 404, my bad. But a few skins I want when I press download the 404 comes up but they sell em at deco.
  9. The link Toade sent helps to explain the problems going on with the skins there. I think that either the deco shops that sell them have the skins saved on their computers before they became unavailable, or they are getting those skins from another website (hopefully this is the reason).
  10. Closed as OP requested.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.