(Closed) 1st AncientValentine head

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by AncientTower, Feb 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To all the single ladies out there buying up all that discounted valentines candy... Save some of that candy for the single fellas out there too. ;) "we all love cheap chocolate"
  2. 300k
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. 320k
    AncientTower likes this.
  4. 340k
    AncientTower likes this.
  5. 400k for chocolates
    AncientTower likes this.
  6. 450k
    AncientTower likes this.
  7. 500k for sweets
    AncientTower likes this.
  8. I'm drinking coffee as write this bump post because i think messages no matter what kind look much better to people instead of a single word.
    ChumMiner likes this.
  9. It snowed earlier this morning around 3am and 13 hours from that time this auction will be over unless someone dares to outbid Raaynn within the next 4 hours.
  10. winner of this AncientValentine head goes to Raaynn, congrats. Next i'm on I'll mail after payment. Thanks to all the bidders out there, what a wonderful valentines day for all.
    Raaynn likes this.
  11. and I be sending payment now... HOWEVER ...

In the spirit of Valentines Friendship, please mail the head to KikuDusk, as I feel this head should be as a gift, so my most serious competitor receives it. And obviously Kiku has a great desire to hang your head on her walls :) LOL

Thanks Tower!
  12. wow !! That's really cool of you to do, I'll send Kiku the head when I'm on later. Thanks for the payment and again Congrats!
    Raaynn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.