Clash of Clans

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by JMB_, Oct 13, 2013.

?

Do you Play Clash of Clans?

Yes 3 vote(s) 75.0%
Just Got It 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No, Never Will 1 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. Well, I do play other games :p
    Just to let you know, but I play Clash of Clans, on Android and Apple Devices. I usually play them once to twice a day.

If you play it, I am willing to know so, and/or willing to join your clan to chat ;)

If you don't know what the game is but are willing to know, just say so, but I will still explain it :D

Clash of Clans is a game that you have this base that is created by you of course and you have to build up you strengths to succeed. You have all sorts of defenses to protect you base from attack when offline. When your online, your base is off the Attack charts (Which the Charts are random when attacking). You can build up you infantry to attack other bases for loot. This is game is Medium Maturity (Says the Game Log), but I say it is totally appropriate to younger audience.

So I hope you guys try the game out, or if you already are-

Keep Clashing!
  2. Level 4 town hall.
  3. Your a Level 4 Town Hall, that's awesome! :D
  4. no its not it means i get raided by people who have level 6 town halls all the time.
  5. Heh, good luck at Town Hall 8, it's horrible XD
  6. I need money to get there my gold storage's can't even hold the amount i need to upgrade my town hall.
  7. If you would like to see my base Search the Clan, LEAGUEofLEGENDS, then find me, JMB6362, my Android account currently doesn't have a clan, but it is JXD64 for the GamerTag.
  8. Is LEAGUEofLEGENDS a top notch clan?
  9. Donation Wise, Yes, but in the Top Clans list, No...
  10. Town hall 9, lv 9-10 defences, lv 5 troops